The 1010 Music Bitbox mk2 delivers powerful sampling and mangling for Eurorack. With this module you can add recording, sample playback, clip launching, slicing, granular sounds and musically intelligent looping capabilities to your Eurorack rig. With a 3.5 inch touchscreen, bitbox mk2 makes easy work of selecting, editing, and tweaking your samples. You can stream large samples of up to 4 GB file size straight from the microSD card. Interact with other musical components via CV and MIDI. Tweak your configurations to get them just right, then save them to multiple presets for future reuse. With the new Bitbox mk2 hardware, you can now do more with the new more powerful processor.
- Play up to 24 polyphonic notes when your samples fit in the 64 MB of internal memory
- Configure 16 sample pads per preset as single or multi-samples, clips, slicers, granular or new recordings
- Stream long samples from the microSD card with a max sample size of 4 GB
- Trigger samples with the touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Use MIDI for polyphonic playback of samples or slices
- Tweak playback through a variety of sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, filter, loop mode, launch quantization, ADSR, Exclusive Grouping, clip synchronization, slice placement and sequencing, grain size, grain spread, grain count, and MIDI note and channel mapping
- Record samples from a stereo audio input pair
- Synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Trigger recording via audio level threshold
- Create perfectly sized loops by setting the recording length
- Enable immediate playback after recording for live looping capabilities
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Store recorded samples as WAV files on the micro SD card then remove the card to transfer them to your computer
Power: +400mA / -0mA
Manufacturer product page here.