The ASQ-1 is a novel Eurorack sequencer with 3 different ’output modes’ – CV/Gate, Triggers and a Quantiser. The CV/Gate and Trigger mode have multiple instances or tracks. All run si- multaneously and synchronised to an internal or external clock. Programming of all modes is performed using the mechanical computer style keys which represent both note and se- quence position info.
ASQ-1 is intended to be a simple immediate sequencer ideally suited to quickly jamming out ideas or performing live. It’s intended to be fun – the antithesis of all the over designed perfor- mance sequencers out there. Hands on. Happy accident friendly.
- 2 x ‘steptime’ CV/Gate sequencers.
- 4 x trigger sequencers.
- External CV quantiser.
- Internal and external clocking.
- Pattern saving and loading.
- Spacious, performance oriented interface. All settings remai n between power cycles.
- USB-C for quick and easy ‘draganddrop’ firmware updates via computer.
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
- Width: 32hp
- Depth: 32mm
- Power: +50mA / -10mA