RO’VED is Plum’s new 1U MACRO OSCILLATOR based on the legendary “Plaits” by Mutable Instruments.
- 4 “CLICKKNOBS” that used as model selection buttons, main controls and attenuverters.
- 8 bicolor LEDs displaying the active model.
- Main frequency control, 8 octaves.
- Three dimensions of timbre control: harmonics, timbre, morph.
- Attenuverters for the timbre, morph, Harmonics and frequency modulation CV inputs.
- Timbre, morph and frequency modulation CV inputs are normalized to the internal EG.
- Model selection, harmonics, timbre, morph, FM CV inputs.
- Main V/O CV input, with a large input range (-3V to +7V).
- Trigger input, triggering an internal D envelope, or the exciter for the physical/drum models.
- Level CV input, controlling the internal digital low-pass gate, or acting as an accent control for the physical/drum models.
- 28 HP
- 25mm Deep
- Intellijel 1u format
- Current Draw: 55 mA +12V, 8 mA -12V, 0 mA 5V