*Customer returned after using once and deciding it wasn’t for them. Item is in “as new” condition with, original box, screws and cable*
Aurora is a spectral reverb capable of a wide palette of sounds: from lush caverns and whale songs, to alien textures you’ve never created before. And likely, will invoke a hunger for exploration you felt when you first touched a modular synth.
Aurora uses a phase vocoder audio engine which separates the input signal’s time and pitch domains. By blurring these signals you can achieve beautiful time-stretched tails, or cybernetic metallic effects.
Since Aurora’s sonic response is entirely dependent on the input signal, no two patches will sound alike, lending itself to an infinite world of surprise and discovery.
A portion of all Aurora proceeds will help the fight against shrinking ice caps and dwindling polar bear populations.
- Spectral reverb with true stereo audio IO
- Phase vocoder audio engine running at 48kHz, 24-bit
- Time stretched tails, icy shimmers, and voltage controlled whale songs
- Front panel USB port provides easy firmware updates, user options, and more (USB Included)
- Powered by the Daisy Audio Platform
Power Consumption: +12V: 215mA, -12V: 5mA, +5V: 0mA